Areas of emphasis:
- Encouraging self study and time management skills
- Facilitating a detailed and deeper understanding of subjects
- Preparing learners for the rigours of the board examinations
- Addressing social, moral and ethical development
- Maintaining a balance between academic and co-curricular activities
The Secondary School curriculum encourages learners to think critically and creatively through an inquiry based curriculum providing applicable knowledge & understanding to familiar and new situations. The programme is flexible, influences outcomes and develops cultural awareness.